The epidermal proliferative unit: the possible role of the central basal cell.
AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe epidermal proliferative unit: the possible role of the central basal cell. 1974, 7 (1):77-88 Cell Tissue Kinet
JournalCell and Tissue Kinetics
- Influence of hair plucking on the turnover time of the epidermal basal layer.
- Authors: Hamilton E, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1972 Nov
- The formation of epidermal cell columns.
- Authors: Christophers E, Wolff HH, Laurence EB
- Issue date: 1974 Jun
- Tritiated thymidine incorporation into hair follicle matrix and epidermal basal cells after stimulation.
- Authors: Potten CS
- Issue date: 1971 Apr
- Epidermal cell renewal in the dog.
- Authors: Baker BB, Maibach HI, Park RD, McFarland LZ, O'Brien TR
- Issue date: 1973 Jan
- Continuous labelling studies on mouse skin and intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Kovacs L, Hamilton E
- Issue date: 1974 May