Reactions of radiation-induced I-, I2- and I3- with alcohol dehydrogenase and aldolase.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReactions of radiation-induced I-, I2- and I3- with alcohol dehydrogenase and aldolase. 1973, 24 (3):243-55 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- THE REACTION MECHANISM OF D-GLYCERALDEHYDE-3-PHOSPHATE:NAD+ OXIDOREDUCTASE (PHOSPHORYLATING) OF RABBIT MUSCLE.
- Authors: HILVERS AG, VAN DAM, SLATER EC
- Issue date: 1964 May 4
- Differential reactivities of tyrosine residues of proteins to tyrosinase.
- Authors: Cory JG, Frieden E
- Issue date: 1967 Jan
- [The histochemistry of aldolase and alcohol dehydrogenase in Harder's gland of the rabbit].
- Authors: Kühnel W, Wrobel KH
- Issue date: 1966
- Inactivation of aldolase by x-rays.
- Authors: Gorin G, Quintiliani M
- Issue date: 1968 May 15