A changed dose-response in Saccharomyces at dose-rates above 10 7 rad per sec.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA changed dose-response in Saccharomyces at dose-rates above 10 7 rad per sec. 1973, 23 (2):151-6 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- [Effect of caffeine on the survival and repair of yeast cells].
- Authors: Kabakova NM, Kapul'tsevich IuG, Petin VG
- Issue date: 1975 Nov-Dec
- [Postradiation regeneration of diploid yeast cells irradiated with high-energy bremsstrahlung].
- Authors: Tsuladze NG, Petin VG, Kovalev VP, Kapchigashev SP
- Issue date: 1976 Jan-Feb
- The effect of liquid holding in Schizosaccharomyces pombe strains after gamma and ultraviolet irradiation.
- Authors: Shahin MM, Gentner NE, Nasim A
- Issue date: 1973 Feb
- Infleunce of linear energy transfer on the radioresistance of budding haploid yeast cells.
- Authors: Raju MR, Gnanapurani M, Stackler B, Madhvanath U, Howard J, Lyman JT, Manney TR, Tobias CA
- Issue date: 1972 Aug
- [Quantitative description of the process of radiation inactivation of cells. II. Mathematical equation for the dose-survival relation].
- Authors: Barsukov VS, Malinovskiĭ OV
- Issue date: 1973 Oct