Effect of ultraviolet light on the sedimentation properties of two cell-lines with different sensitivity to U.V.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEffect of ultraviolet light on the sedimentation properties of two cell-lines with different sensitivity to U.V. 1973, 24 (5):497-504 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Repair replication after U.V.-irradiation in rodent cell-lines of different sensitivity.
- Authors: Fox M, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1973 Apr
- DNA single-strand rejoining in two pairs of cell-lines showing the same and different sensitivities to x-rays.
- Authors: Fox W, Fox M
- Issue date: 1973 Aug
- Characteristics of dimer formation, excision and DNA strand growth in Yoshida sensitive and resistant cells after ultraviolet irradiation.
- Authors: Portman E, Fox BW, Boyle JM
- Issue date: 1977 Aug
- On the use of ultraviolet light to study protein-DNA crosslinking.
- Authors: Celis JE, Fink M, Kaltoft K
- Issue date: 1976 Apr
- Nascent DNA synthesis in ultraviolet light-irradiated mouse, human and Chinese hamster cells.
- Authors: Rauth AM, Tammemagi M, Hunter G
- Issue date: 1974 Mar