AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Rd, Manchester, M20 4BX, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCase of rhabdomyosarcoma presenting with myasthenia gravis. 2011, 29 (22):e653-5 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- [Antibodies to acetylcholine receptor in patients with different clinical forms of myasthenia and Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome].
- Authors: Sidnev DV, Karganov MIu, Shcherbakova NI, Alchinova IB, Sanadze AG
- Issue date: 2006
- Eaton-Lambert syndrome.
- Issue date: 1991 Jan
- Autoantibodies in different forms of myasthenia gravis and in the Lambert-Eaton syndrome.
- Authors: Vincent A
- Issue date: 2008
- Acetylcholine receptor antibodies in the Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome.
- Authors: Katz JS, Wolfe GI, Bryan WW, Tintner R, Barohn RJ
- Issue date: 1998 Feb
- Myasthenia gravis with a paraneoplastic marker.
- Authors: Leavitt JA
- Issue date: 2000 Jun