AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPartial trisomy 14q-- and pseudoxanthoma elasticum. 1973, 4 (6):480-9 Clin. Genet.
- Partial F trisomy associated with familial F-13 translocation detected and identified by parental chromosome studies.
- Authors: Carrel RE, Sparkes RS, Wright SW
- Issue date: 1971 Apr
- Translocation, t(4qminus;13qplus), in three generations resulting in partial trisomy of the long arm of chromosome 4 in the fourth generation.
- Authors: Schrott HG, Sakaguchi S, Francke U, Luzzatti L, Fialkow PJ
- Issue date: 1974 Jun
- Partial trisomy 11 in a child resulting from a complex maternal rearrangement of chromosomes 11, 12 and 13.
- Authors: Sanchez O, Yunis JJ, Escobar JI
- Issue date: 1974 Apr 24
- Partial trisomy 14q -- and parental translocation of No. 14 chromosome. Report of a case and review of the literature.
- Authors: Simpson J, Zellweger H
- Issue date: 1977 Apr
- Two children with a partial trisomy of chromosome 15 (47,XX, + 15). There appears to be no constellation of physical findings that are characteristic of this abnormality.
- Authors: Parker CE, Mavalwala J, Alfi OS, Weise P, Menon R
- Issue date: 1977 Nov