AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of local disease relapse. 2011, 13 Suppl 1:44-52 Colorectal Dis
- [The efficacy of surgical salvage therapy in patients with locally uncontrolled anal carcinoma following sphincter-preserving treatment].
- Authors: Sack H
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Oncologic outcomes of salvage surgery for epidermoid carcinoma of the anus initially managed with combined modality therapy.
- Authors: Akbari RP, Paty PB, Guillem JG, Weiser MR, Temple LK, Minsky BD, Saltz L, Wong WD
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- Outcomes of salvage surgery for squamous cell carcinoma of the anal canal.
- Authors: Schiller DE, Cummings BJ, Rai S, Le LW, Last L, Davey P, Easson A, Smith AJ, Swallow CJ
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- [A case of salvage treatment for local recurrence of squamous cell anal carcinoma after chemoradiation].
- Authors: Goto H, Ikenaga M, Yasui M, Miyazaki M, Mishima H, Tsujie M, Miyamoto A, Hirao M, Fujitani K, Nakamori S, Yoshida K, Tsujinaka T
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- [Use of transpelvic vertical rectus abdominus musculocutaneous flap-plasty in the treatment of anal cancer].
- Authors: Tei TM, Stolzenburg T, Buntzen S, Kjeldsen H, Laurberg S
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 11