Symptom experience in patients with primary brain tumours: a longitudinal exploratory study.
McBain, Catherine A
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, School of Nursing, University Place, Manchester M13 9PL, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study was undertaken to further understand the symptom experience and the impact of symptoms in daily life in people treated for brain tumours.
CitationSymptom experience in patients with primary brain tumours: a longitudinal exploratory study. 2010, 14 (5):410-6 Eur J Oncol Nurs
JournalEuropean Journal of Oncology Nursing
- The experience of fatigue for adults living with HIV.
- Authors: Jenkin P, Koch T, Kralik D
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Fatigue in Japanese people with multiple sclerosis.
- Authors: Moriya R, Kutsumi M
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Self-care strategies used by patients with lung cancer to promote quality of life.
- Authors: John LD
- Issue date: 2010 May
- The experience of living with faecal incontinence.
- Authors: Wilson M, McColl E
- Issue date: 2007 Apr 3-9
- Psychosocial implications for the patient with a high-grade glioma.
- Authors: Lucas MR
- Issue date: 2010 Apr