Cyclophosphamide and nandrolone decanoate in the treatment of advanced carcinoma of the breast--results of a comparative controlled trial of the agents used singly and in combination.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA random trial in which cyclophosphamide, nandrolone decanoate and the two drugs in combination were used in the treatment of advanced breast carcinoma is described. The results suggest that it is preferable to use cyclophosphamide on its own.
CitationCyclophosphamide and nandrolone decanoate in the treatment of advanced carcinoma of the breast--results of a comparative controlled trial of the agents used singly and in combination. 1973, 27 (5):396-9 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
PubMed Central IDPMC2008797
- Influence of nandrolone decanoate on weight loss in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Chlebowski RT, Herrold J, Ali I, Oktay E, Chlebowski JS, Ponce AT, Heber D, Block JB
- Issue date: 1986 Jul 1
- [Androgen therapy of incurable breast neoplasms. Controlled clinical study: nandrolone-testololactone-drostanolone].
- Authors: Wolff G, Rieche K
- Issue date: 1978 Aug
- Nandrolone decanoate added to tamoxifen in the treatment of advanced breast cancer.
- Authors: Heinonen E, Alanko A, Gröhn P, Rissanen P
- Issue date: 1985
- The effect of nandrolone decanoate on bone marrow suppression induced by cytostatic agents.
- Authors: Huys J, Van Vaerenbergh PM
- Issue date: 1976 Sep
- [Apropos of intra-arterial chemotherapy in the treatment of breast cancers].
- Authors: Redon H, Dupas M
- Issue date: 1966 Dec 14