An estimation of proliferative population size in stomach, jejunum and colon of DBA-2 mice.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn estimation of proliferative population size in stomach, jejunum and colon of DBA-2 mice. 1973, 6 (2):125-34 Cell Tissue Kinet
JournalCell and Tissue Kinetics
- Continuous labelling studies on mouse skin and intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Kovacs L, Hamilton E
- Issue date: 1974 May
- Epithelial cell migration in the alimentary mucosa of the suckling pig.
- Authors: Moon HW
- Issue date: 1971 May
- Separation of proliferative and mature cells in stomach, jejunum and colon of rat.
- Authors: Schmidt M, Lipkin M
- Issue date: 1974 Jul
- Autoradiographic studies on the mode of growth in jejunal crypt cells of the mouse.
- Authors: Maurer W, Schultze B, Schmeer AC, Haack V
- Issue date: 1972 Oct
- Morphology and cell proliferation of subepithelial fibroblasts in adult mouse jejunum. II. Radioautographic studies.
- Authors: Marsh MN, Trier JS
- Issue date: 1974 Oct