An estimation of proliferative population size in stomach, jejunum and colon of DBA-2 mice.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn estimation of proliferative population size in stomach, jejunum and colon of DBA-2 mice. 1973, 6 (2):125-34 Cell Tissue Kinet
JournalCell and Tissue Kinetics
- Continuous labelling studies on mouse skin and intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Kovacs L, Hamilton E
- Issue date: 1974 May
- Epithelial cell migration in the alimentary mucosa of the suckling pig.
- Authors: Moon HW
- Issue date: 1971 May
- Morphology and cell proliferation of subepithelial fibroblasts in adult mouse jejunum. II. Radioautographic studies.
- Authors: Marsh MN, Trier JS
- Issue date: 1974 Oct
- Autoradiographic confirmation of the mitotic division of every mouse jejunal crypt cell labelled with 3 H-thymidine. Evidence against the existence of cells synthesizing metabolic DNA.
- Authors: Burholt DR, Schultze B, Maurer W
- Issue date: 1973 May
- [The effect of T-lymphocytes on epithelial proliferation of the jejunal mucosa in thymectomized mice].
- Authors: Shmakov AN, Trufakin VA
- Issue date: 1989 Sep