One-electron reactions in biochemical systems as studied by pulse radiolysis. VI. Stages in the reduction of ferricytochrome c.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOne-electron reactions in biochemical systems as studied by pulse radiolysis. VI. Stages in the reduction of ferricytochrome c. 1974, 368 (1):86-96 Biochim. Biophys. Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Reaction of cytochrome c with one-electron redox reagents. I. Reduction of ferricytochrome c by the hydrated electron produced by pulse radiolysis.
- Authors: Lichtin NN, Shafferman A, Stein G
- Issue date: 1973 Aug 31
- Biochemical and biophysical studies on cytochrome C oxidase. XIV. The reaction with cytochrome as studied by pulse radiolysis.
- Authors: Van Buuren JH, Van Gelder BF, Wilting J, Braams R
- Issue date: 1974 Mar 26
- The mechanism of reduction of cytochrome c as studied by pulse radiolysis.
- Authors: Wilting J, Van Buuren KJ, Braams R, Van Gelder BF
- Issue date: 1975 Feb 17
- Detection of three kinetic phases in the thermal unfolding of ferricytochrome c.
- Authors: Tsong TY
- Issue date: 1973 Jun 5
- Kinetic study of isomerization of ferricytochrome c at alkaline pH.
- Authors: Kihara H, Saigo S, Nakatani H, Hiromi K, Ikeda-Saito M, Iizuka T
- Issue date: 1976 May 14