Some characteristics of women with abnormal cervical cytological findings.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSome characteristics of women with abnormal cervical cytological findings. 1975, 89 (5):213-22 Public Health
- [A comparison of cytological and histological studies on women with a colposcopically atypical cervix uteri].
- Authors: Zamfirova K, Zlatkov V, Makaveeva V
- Issue date: 1990
- Estrogenic effect in vaginal smears in cases of carcinoma in situ and microinvasive carcinoma of the uterine cervix.
- Authors: Rubio CA
- Issue date: 1973 Jul-Aug
- [Cervical smears in the study of intraepithelial neoplasms].
- Authors: Varleta L, Salas O, Toledo P, Iglesias J, Tisné L, Dabancens A, Lorenzetti L
- Issue date: 1978
- [Correlation between the cytology, coposcopy and the histopathology of abnormal lesions of the cervix].
- Authors: Michon B, Demianczuk N
- Issue date: 1977 May
- The cytologic diagnosis of adenocarcinoma in situ of the cervix uteri.
- Authors: Krumins I, Young Q, Pacey F, Bousfield L, Mulhearn L
- Issue date: 1977 Mar-Apr