Distribution of DNA or DNA synthesis in mammalian cells following inhibition with hydroxyurea and 5-fluorodeoxyuridine.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDistribution of DNA or DNA synthesis in mammalian cells following inhibition with hydroxyurea and 5-fluorodeoxyuridine. 1975, 93 (2):275-82 Exp. Cell Res.
JournalExperimental Cell Research
- Localization of DNA replicator sites near the nuclear membrane in plant cells.
- Authors: Sparvoli E, Galli MG, Mosca A, Paris G
- Issue date: 1976 Jan
- Distribution of DNA replicator sites in mammalian nuclei. II. Effects of prolonged inhibition of DNA synthesis.
- Authors: Ockey CH
- Issue date: 1972 Jan
- Informational DNA synthesis distinguished from that of nuclear DNA by inhibitors of DNA synthesis.
- Authors: Bell E
- Issue date: 1971 Nov 5
- Lethal effects of fluorodeoxyuridine on cultured mammalian cells at various stages of the cell cycle.
- Authors: Lozzio CB
- Issue date: 1969 Aug
- Differential effects of metabolic inhibitors on cytoplasmic membrane associated and nuclear DNA.
- Authors: Hall MR, Meinke W, Goldstein DA, Lerner RA
- Issue date: 1974 Sep 9