A study of the template properties of chromatin for DNA polymerase I and of the effects of ionising radiation.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA study of the template properties of chromatin for DNA polymerase I and of the effects of ionising radiation. 1973, 35 (2):259-65 Eur. J. Biochem.
JournalEuropean Journal of Biochemistry
- Effects of ionizing radiation on in vitro replication of DNA by DNA polymerase I.
- Authors: Saffhill R, Weiss JJ
- Issue date: 1973 Jan 17
- Accessibility of chromatin to DNA polymerase I and location of the F1 histone.
- Authors: Saffhill R, Itzhaki RF
- Issue date: 1975 Jan
- Action of DNA polymerase I on gamma-irradiated DNA.
- Authors: Landbeck L, Hagen U
- Issue date: 1973 Dec 21
- Evidence for template-specific sites in DNA polymerases.
- Authors: Marcus SL, Modak MJ, Cavalieri LF
- Issue date: 1974 Jan 23
- Accessibility of DNA in chromatin to DNA polymerase and RNA polymerase.
- Authors: Silverman B, Mirsky AE
- Issue date: 1973 May