The medicinal chemist's toolbox: an analysis of reactions used in the pursuit of drug candidates.
AffiliationVernalis (R&D) Ltd., Granta Park, Cambridge, CB21 6GB, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe medicinal chemist's toolbox: an analysis of reactions used in the pursuit of drug candidates. 2011, 54 (10):3451-79 J. Med. Chem.
JournalJournal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Timely synthetic support for medicinal chemists.
- Authors: Potoski J
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 15
- Prediction methods and databases within chemoinformatics: emphasis on drugs and drug candidates.
- Authors: Jónsdóttir SO, Jørgensen FS, Brunak S
- Issue date: 2005 May 15
- Designing active template molecules by combining computational de novo design and human chemist's expertise.
- Authors: Lameijer EW, Tromp RA, Spanjersberg RF, Brussee J, Ijzerman AP
- Issue date: 2007 Apr 19
- Development of specific "drug-like property" rules for carboxylate-containing oral drug candidates.
- Authors: Böcker A, Bonneau PR, Hucke O, Jakalian A, Edwards PJ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 3
- A medicinal chemistry perspective on structure-based drug design and development.
- Authors: Maddaford SP
- Issue date: 2012