AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe place of radiotherapy and chemotherapy-separately, together, and in combination with surgery-in the treatment of limb tumours affecting skin, soft tissue, and bone is discussed.
CitationRadiotherapy and chemotherapy of limb tumours. 1980, 62 (2):99-102 Ann R Coll Surg Engl
JournalAnnals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in bone tumours.
- Authors: Campanacci M, Bacci G
- Issue date: 1983
- [Radiotherapy as a component of treatment for Ewing's sarcoma].
- Authors: Tkachev SI, Nazarenko AV, Siniukov PA, Machak FN, Ivanov SM
- Issue date: 2005
- Radiation therapy in the treatment of bone and soft tissue sarcomas.
- Authors: Kalnicki S
- Issue date: 1989 Jul
- [Chemotherapy of bone neoplasms].
- Authors: Senn HJ
- Issue date: 1982 Jun 18
- [Drug therapy of malignant tumors of the bone and soft tissues].
- Authors: Abe M
- Issue date: 1981 Dec