Relationship between the pretreatment proliferative activity of marrow blast cells and prognosis of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia of childhood.
AuthorsScarffe, J Howard
Hann, I M
Evans, D I
Morris Jones, P
Palmer, Michael K
Lilleyman, J S
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Medical Oncology , Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRelationship between the pretreatment proliferative activity of marrow blast cells and prognosis of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia of childhood. 1980, 41 (5):764-71 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- The prognostic significance of morphological features in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Hann IM, Evans DI, Palmer MK, Morris-Jones PJ, Haworth C
- Issue date: 1979
- Lack of correlation of lymphoblast cell size with presence of T-cell markers or with outcome in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Murphy SB, Borella L, Sen L, Mauer A
- Issue date: 1975 Sep
- [Biological properties and sensitivity to induction therapy of differentiated cells expressing atypical immunophenotype in acute leukemia of children].
- Authors: Pituch-Noworolska A
- Issue date: 2001
- Prognostic significance of amoeboid movement configuration in lymphoid cells from children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Sjögren U, Garwicz S
- Issue date: 1980 Apr
- French American British (FAB) morphological classification of childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia and its clinical importance.
- Authors: Lilleyman JS, Hann IM, Stevens RF, Eden OB, Richards SM
- Issue date: 1986 Sep