Block dissection of the neck for squamous cell carcinoma of the mouth and lips.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBlock dissection of the neck for squamous cell carcinoma of the mouth and lips. 1976, 69 (6):414-6 Proc R Soc Med
JournalProceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine
- [Radical neck dissection in advanced tumors of the head and neck. Considerations on 52 cases].
- Authors: Caldarola L, Badellino F, Calderini P, Margarino G
- Issue date: 1974
- Treatment of oral malignancies--surgical.
- Authors: Kay S
- Issue date: 1968 Sep
- Prognostic factors and the treatment of the negative neck in oral carcinoma.
- Authors: Panizza B
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb
- Elective neck dissection and survival in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity and oropharynx.
- Authors: Duvvuri U, Simental AA Jr, D'Angelo G, Johnson JT, Ferris RL, Gooding W, Myers EN
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Elective neck dissection in early-stage oral squamous cell carcinoma--does it influence recurrence and survival?
- Authors: Capote A, Escorial V, Muñoz-Guerra MF, Rodríguez-Campo FJ, Gamallo C, Naval L
- Issue date: 2007 Jan