CitationCervical smears: are the right women being examined? 1976, 1 (6019):1196-7 Br Med J
JournalBritish Medical Journal
- [The role of Papanicolaou test in gynecologic practice].
- Authors: Grio R, Piacentino R, Ferrara L, Condello V, Fuda G, Caccuri D, Giobbe C, Marchino GL
- Issue date: 1991 Sep
- [Mass screening for women. Postive findings in relation to consultation habits and age].
- Authors: Telje J
- Issue date: 1975 May 30
- Influence of genital infection on cervical cytology.
- Authors: Brady M, Brook G
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- Low prevalence of high-risk HPV in older women not attending organized cytological screening: a pilot study.
- Authors: Wikström I, Stenvall H, Wilander E
- Issue date: 2007
- Ethnic distribution of cytologically diagnosed herpes simplex genital infections in a cervical cancer screening program.
- Authors: Jordan SW, Evangel E, Smith NL
- Issue date: 1972 Jul-Aug