AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChanges in women's opinions about cancer., 10 (3-4):191-5 Soc Sci Med
JournalSocial Science & Medicine
- Socioeconomic influences on Vietnamese-Canadian women's breast and cervical cancer prevention practices: a social determinant's perspective.
- Authors: Donnelly TT, McKellin W, Hislop G, Long B
- Issue date: 2009 Sep-Oct
- The Effect of Education on the Early Diagnosis of Breast and Cervix Cancer on the Women's Attitudes and Behaviors Regarding Participating in Screening Programs.
- Authors: Kocaöz S, Özçelik H, Talas MS, Akkaya F, Özkul F, Kurtuluş A, Ünlü F
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Breast cancer: women's knowledge and attitudes and the difficulties of influencing them.
- Authors: Waters WE, Nichols S
- Issue date: 1982 Aug
- Women's attitudes to cervical smears.
- Authors: McAvoy BR
- Issue date: 1990 Aug 8
- [Cancer of the breast and uterine cervix: knowledge level and preventive practices in a segment of the Tunisian population].
- Authors: Njah M, Ben Ahmed S, Marzouki M
- Issue date: 1994 Jul-Aug