The effect of methylene dimethanesulphonate (MDMS) on the conformation of DNA and its dependence on base composition.
CitationThe effect of methylene dimethanesulphonate (MDMS) on the conformation of DNA and its dependence on base composition. 1975, 11 (3):163 Chem Biol Interact
- Studies on interaction between poly(L-lysine58, L-phenylalanine42) and deoxyribonucleic acids.
- Authors: Santella RM, Li HJ
- Issue date: 1975 Aug 12
- Effect of methyl methanesulphonate (MMS) and methylene dimethanesulphonate (MDMS) on the template activity of DNA isolated from MDMS-sensitive and -resistant Yoshida cells.
- Authors: Institoris E, Fox BW, Fox M
- Issue date: 1975 Dec
- Thermal denaturation of calf thymus DNA: existence of a GC-richer fraction.
- Authors: Li HJ, Brand B, Rotter A
- Issue date: 1974 Feb
- DNA strand breaks and repair synthesis in Yoshida sarcoma: cells with differential sensitivities to bi-functional alkylating agents and UV light.
- Authors: Carr FJ, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1981 Sep
- Effects of products of the reaction of formaldehyde and amino acids on nucleotides and DNA.
- Authors: Semin YuA, Kolomyitseva EN, Poverennyi AM
- Issue date: 1974 Sep