Measurement of the kinetic status of bone marrow precursor cells: three cautionary tales.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, CHristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMeasurement of the kinetic status of bone marrow precursor cells: three cautionary tales. 1974, 7 (6):507-15 Cell Tissue Kinet
JournalCell and Tissue Kinetics
- Different action of suicidal doses of tritiated thymidine and hydroxyurea on murine haemopoietic cells.
- Authors: Schreml W, Bock O, Bock E, Heit W, Kubanek B
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- The effect of erythropoietin and erythroid hyperplasia on the response of rabbit bone marrow to actinomycin D.
- Authors: Hershko C, Izak G, Schwartz R
- Issue date: 1971 Jul-Aug
- Transport of methotrexate into normal haemopoietic cells and into leukaemic cells and its effects on DNA synthesis.
- Authors: Hoffbrand V, Tripp E, Catovsky D, Das KC
- Issue date: 1973 Oct
- [Synthesis of macromolecules in epithelial cells of the cultured amphibian lens. V. Effect of halogenated pyrimidines on mitosis and the synthesis of macromolecules].
- Authors: Stein GS, Rothstein H
- Issue date: 1969 Aug-Sep
- The effect of uremia on the incorporation of isotopically labeled precursors into DNA, RNA and protein by bone marrow cells in vitro.
- Authors: Topilow AA, Da Costa M, Rothenberg SP
- Issue date: 1973 Nov-Dec