Characteristics of spontaneous and induced thymidine and 5-iodo-2-deoxyuridine resistant clones of mouse lymphoma cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCharacteristics of spontaneous and induced thymidine and 5-iodo-2-deoxyuridine resistant clones of mouse lymphoma cells. 1974, 25 (1):89-105 Mutat Res
- The induction of thymidine- and IUdR-resistant variants in P388 mouse lymphoma cells by x-rays, UV and mono- and bi-functional alkylating agents.
- Authors: Anderson D, Fox M
- Issue date: 1974 Oct
- 5-Iodo-2-deoxyuridine resistance of vaccinia viruses in cells endowed with thymidine kinase activity.
- Authors: Marcialis MA, Biondi E, Atzeni A, Schivo ML, Uccheddu P, Loddo B
- Issue date: 1973 Jun 15
- The selection and induction of 5-iodo-2-deoxyuridine and thymidine variants of P388 mouse lymphoma cells with agents which are used for selection.
- Authors: Anderson D
- Issue date: 1975 Dec
- Repair synthesis and induction of thymidine-resistant variants in mouse lymphoma cells of different radiosensitivity.
- Authors: Fox M
- Issue date: 1974 Apr
- Isolation of thymidine-resistant cells from a thymidine-sensitive acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line.
- Authors: Zielke HR
- Issue date: 1979 Sep