Increased response of anoxic bacillus megaterium spores to radiation at high dose-rates.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIncreased response of anoxic bacillus megaterium spores to radiation at high dose-rates. 1974, 26 (5):435-43 Int J Radiat Biol Relat Stud Phys Chem Med
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Radiation sensitization of bacterial spores by cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum(II).
- Authors: Richmond RC, Powers EL
- Issue date: 1976 Nov
- Radiation sensitivity of Bacillus megaterium spores in the presence of Co(III)complexes.
- Authors: Richmond RC, Simic M, Powers EL
- Issue date: 1975 Jul
- Anoxic radiation protection of bacterial spores in suspension.
- Authors: Ewing D
- Issue date: 1976 Dec
- Radiosensitization of Bacillus megaterium spores by combinations of oxygen and misonidazole.
- Authors: Salih FM
- Issue date: 1984 Jun
- Letter: Further evidence for a role of H202 in radiation sensitization of bacterial spores.
- Authors: Cross M, Simic M, Powers EL
- Issue date: 1973 Aug