Fine-structural identification and organization of the epidermal proliferative unit.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFine-structural identification and organization of the epidermal proliferative unit. 1974, 15 (2):291-319 J Cell Sci
JournalJournal of Cell Science
- New methodology for assessment of the Langerhans cell network.
- Authors: Halliday GM, McArdle JP, Knight BA, Muller HK
- Issue date: 1986 Feb
- [Dynamics of pigment cells and Langerhans cell].
- Authors: Oashi M, Watanabe S, Ogura R, Mizuno N, Ogawa S
- Issue date: 1970 Aug
- [Ultrastructure of intercellular contacts in the histogenesis of the epidermis in the mouse].
- Authors: Shiliaeva LV
- Issue date: 1984 Jun
- The fine structure and cell kinetics of mouse epidermis after wounding.
- Authors: Potten CS, Allen TD
- Issue date: 1975 Mar
- Effects of cytochalasin B on mammalian melanocytes and keratinocytes.
- Authors: Wikswo MA, Szabo G
- Issue date: 1972 Aug