The induction of thymidine- and IUdR-resistant variants in P388 mouse lymphoma cells by x-rays, UV and mono- and bi-functional alkylating agents.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe induction of thymidine- and IUdR-resistant variants in P388 mouse lymphoma cells by x-rays, UV and mono- and bi-functional alkylating agents. 1974, 25 (1):107-22 Mutat Res
- Repair synthesis and induction of thymidine-resistant variants in mouse lymphoma cells of different radiosensitivity.
- Authors: Fox M
- Issue date: 1974 Apr
- Repair replication and unscheduled DNA synthesis in mammalian cell lines showing differential sensitivity to alkylating agents.
- Authors: Fox M, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1973 Jul
- The selection and induction of 5-iodo-2-deoxyuridine and thymidine variants of P388 mouse lymphoma cells with agents which are used for selection.
- Authors: Anderson D
- Issue date: 1975 Dec
- Characteristics of spontaneous and induced thymidine and 5-iodo-2-deoxyuridine resistant clones of mouse lymphoma cells.
- Authors: Fox M, Anderson D
- Issue date: 1974 Oct
- Comparative studies of the effects of carcinogenic and antitumor agents on the DNA replication of cultured mammalian cells.
- Authors: Makino F, Okada S
- Issue date: 1974 Jun