Ultrastructural changes in Osmunda regalis Prothalli induced by X-irradiation.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUltrastructural changes in Osmunda regalis Prothalli induced by X-irradiation. 1973, 42 (1):108-20 J Ultrastruct Res
JournalJournal of Ultrastructure Research
- Ultrastructure of giant plastids in a radiation induced mutant of Osmunda regalis.
- Authors: Allen TD, Haigh MV, Howard A
- Issue date: 1973 Mar
- The reversion phenomenon in irradiated fern prothalli: effects of acute or chronic anoxia and LET.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Cowie FG, von Wangenheim KH
- Issue date: 1985
- Differences in lipid composition between intact and membrane-stripped spinach chlorplasts.
- Authors: Poincelot RP
- Issue date: 1971 Jun 8
- [Extranuclear sites of action in UV-irradiated Fumaria hygrometrica (author's transl)].
- Authors: Brandes H, Ernst D
- Issue date: 1975 Jun 18
- On the pH-dependence of the light-induced hydrogen ion gradient in spinach chloroplasts.
- Authors: Portis AR Jr, McCarty RE
- Issue date: 1973 Jun