Ultrastructure of giant plastids in a radiation induced mutant of Osmunda regalis.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUltrastructure of giant plastids in a radiation induced mutant of Osmunda regalis. 1973, 42 (5):491-501 J Ultrastruct Res
JournalJournal of Ultrastructure Research
- Ultrastructural changes in Osmunda regalis Prothalli induced by X-irradiation.
- Authors: Allen TD, Haigh MV
- Issue date: 1973 Jan
- An electron-microscopic study of the starch-containing plastids in the fern Todea barbara.
- Authors: Smith HM, Smith DS
- Issue date: 1969 Jan
- [Ultrastructure of the plastids of the white and yellow mutants of Chlamydomonas reinhardi].
- Authors: Ladygin VG, Semenova GA, Tageeva SV
- Issue date: 1972 Dec
- [Osmiophilic lipid inclusions in the chloroplasts and in the cytoplasm of Hoya carnosa R. Br].
- Authors: Lichtenthaler HK, Peveling E
- Issue date: 1966 Oct
- A study of sieve element starch using sequential enzymatic digestion and electron microscopy.
- Authors: Palevitz BA, Newcomb EH
- Issue date: 1970 May