Repair replication and unscheduled DNA synthesis in mammalian cell lines showing differential sensitivity to alkylating agents.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRepair replication and unscheduled DNA synthesis in mammalian cell lines showing differential sensitivity to alkylating agents. 1973, 19 (1):119-28 Mutat Res
- Repair replication of opossum lymphocyte DNA: effect of compounds that bind to DNA.
- Authors: Meneghini R
- Issue date: 1974 Feb
- Comparative studies of the effects of carcinogenic and antitumor agents on the DNA replication of cultured mammalian cells.
- Authors: Makino F, Okada S
- Issue date: 1974 Jun
- Enhancement by alkylating agents of chemical carcinogen transformation of hamster cells in culture.
- Authors: DiPaolo JA, Donovan PJ, Casto BC
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- The induction of thymidine- and IUdR-resistant variants in P388 mouse lymphoma cells by x-rays, UV and mono- and bi-functional alkylating agents.
- Authors: Anderson D, Fox M
- Issue date: 1974 Oct