AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDaily D-T neutron irradiation of mouse intestine. 1975, 63 (1):149-56 Radiat. Res.
- Proceedings: Response of mouse intestinal mucosa to fractionated gamma and neutron irradiation.
- Authors: Hamlet R, Hendry JH, Porter D, Nias AH
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- The effectiveness of fast neutrons compared with low LET radiation on cell survival measured in the mouse jejunum.
- Authors: Hornsey S
- Issue date: 1973 Jul
- Cell-survival characteristics of intestinal stem cells and crypts of gamm-irradiated mice.
- Authors: Yau HC, Cairnie AB
- Issue date: 1979 Oct
- A new derivation, from split-dose data, of the complete survival curve for clonogenic normal cells in vivo.
- Authors: Hendry JH
- Issue date: 1979 Jun
- Biological effects of 15 MeV neutrons.
- Authors: Phillips TL, Fu KK
- Issue date: 1976 Nov-Dec