AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMapping of the G1 phase of a mammalian cell cycle. 1975, 258 (5530):49-53 Nature
- The cell-cycle phase synthesis of non-histone proteins in mammalian cells.
- Authors: Gerner EW, Humphrey RM
- Issue date: 1973 Nov 26
- Non-histone protein synthesis during G1 phase and its relation to DNA replication.
- Authors: Gerner EW, Meyn RE, Humphrey RM
- Issue date: 1976 Mar
- The relationship of DNA synthesis to protein accumulation in the cell nucleus.
- Authors: Auer G, Zetterberg A, Foley GE
- Issue date: 1970 Dec
- Replication of a mammalian genome: the role of de novo protein biosynthesis during S phase.
- Authors: Roufa DJ
- Issue date: 1978 Jan
- The synthesis of acidic chromosomal proteins during the cell cycle of HeLa S-3 cells. I. The accelerated accumulation of acidic residual nuclear protein before the initiation of DNA replication.
- Authors: Stein GS, Borun TW
- Issue date: 1972 Feb