AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEffects of cancer chemotherapy on gonadal function of patients. 1980, 7 (3):141-52 Cancer Treat Rev
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- Gonadal dysfunction in patients receiving chemotherapy for cancer.
- Authors: Schilsky RL, Lewis BJ, Sherins RJ, Young RC
- Issue date: 1980 Jul
- Effect of cytotoxic therapy on sexuality and gonadal function.
- Authors: Chapman RM
- Issue date: 1982 Mar
- Gonadal function following radiation and cytotoxic chemotherapy in childhood.
- Authors: Shalet SM
- Issue date: 1989
- [Chemotherapy: its repercussions on fertility and potency].
- Authors: Conti E, Oppezzi GF, Romano G, Fasolo PP, Fasolis G
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- Effects of cancer chemotherapy on gonadal function and reproductive capacity.
- Authors: Averette HE, Boike GM, Jarrell MA
- Issue date: 1990 Jul-Aug