General criteria for radioassays by colloid scintillation counting under optimal conditions.
AuthorsFox, Brian W
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGeneral criteria for radioassays by colloid scintillation counting under optimal conditions. 1974, 25 (5):209-15 Int J Appl Radiat Isot
JournalInternational Journal of Applied Radiation and Isotopes
- Scintillation counting: a comparison of the counting efficiencies of serveral aqueous solubilizers.
- Authors: Carter GW, Dyke KV
- Issue date: 1973 Aug
- Scintillation counting: channels ratio and external standard channels ratio for the determination of counting efficiency in Triton X-100 based scintillants.
- Authors: Barber HE, Bourne GR
- Issue date: 1973 Jun
- Effects of tetrachloroethene on the measurement of radon in water with liquid scintillation counting method.
- Authors: Chen YT, Lu CJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Direct counting of tritium by dissolving Microelisa wells in scintillation fluid.
- Authors: Tandon AK, Chamness GC, McGuire WL
- Issue date: 1986 Sep 27
- Liquid scintillation counting of energetic beta-emitting isotopes on solid supports: problems arising from particle range.
- Authors: Winder FG, Campbell GR
- Issue date: 1974 Feb