Biological implications of the instability of the N-glycosidic bone of 3-methyldeoxyadenosine in DNA.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBiological implications of the instability of the N-glycosidic bone of 3-methyldeoxyadenosine in DNA. 1973, 331 (3):349-56 Biochim Biophys Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Reaction of adenosine with ethylating agents.
- Authors: Singer B, Sun L, Fraenkel-Conrat H
- Issue date: 1974 Apr 23
- The enzymatic desulfation of sulfated sugar nucleotides by a novel sulfatase in hen oviduct.
- Authors: Tsuji M, Hamano M, Nakanishi Y, Ishihara K, Suzuki S
- Issue date: 1974 Feb 10
- The influence of liver regeneration on the stability of 7-methylguanine in rat liver DNA after treatment with N,N-dimethylnitrosamine.
- Authors: Capps MJ, O'Connor PJ, Craig AW
- Issue date: 1973 Nov 26
- Glutathione S-transferase A. A novel kinetic mechanism in which the major reaction pathway depends on substrate concentration.
- Authors: Pabst MJ, Habig WH, Jakoby WB
- Issue date: 1974 Nov 25
- Metabolism of urethane and its interaction with nucleic acids and proteins.
- Authors: Prodi G, Rocchi P, Grilli S, Ferreri AM
- Issue date: 1973 Sep-Dec