Involvement of cyclic-AMP in changes of the structuredness of cytoplasmic matrix (SCM).
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInvolvement of cyclic-AMP in changes of the structuredness of cytoplasmic matrix (SCM). 1974, 11 (3):209-12 Radiat Environ Biophys
JournalRadiation and Environmental Biophysics
- Cyclic adenosine monophosphate and vascular reactivity in spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- Authors: Triner L, Vulliemoz Y, Verosky M, Manger WM
- Issue date: 1975 Mar 15
- Regulatory substances produced by lymphocytes--VII. IDS (inhibitor of DNA synthesis) inhibits stimulated lymphocyte proliferation by activation of membrane adenylate cyclase at a restriction point in late G1.
- Authors: Jegasothy BV, Namba Y, Waksman BH
- Issue date: 1978 Aug
- Studies on cyclic adenosine 3' ,5'-monophosphate levels, Adenylate cyclase and phosphodiesterase activities in the dimorphic fungus Mucor rouxii.
- Authors: Paveto C, Epstein A, Passeron S
- Issue date: 1975 Aug
- Bile acid stimulation of colonic adenylate cyclase and secretion in the rabbit.
- Authors: Conley DR, Coyne MJ, Bonorris GG, Chung A, Schoenfield LJ
- Issue date: 1976 Jun
- Cyclic AMP-mediated stimulation by calcium of thymocyte proliferation.
- Authors: MacManus JP, Whitfield JF
- Issue date: 1971 Dec