AffiliationUniversity of Virginia Hospita, Charlottesville, Virginia, 22903
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe effect of repeated plucking on mouse skin cell kinetics. 1974, 62 (6):560-2 J Invest Dermatol
JournalJournal of Investigative Dermatology
- Sombe observations on the post-plucking depression in tritiated thymidine utilization in mouse skin and some tentative cell kinetic determinations.
- Authors: Potten CS
- Issue date: 1972 Apr
- Fixative-soluble tritium pool size after tritiated thymidine injection into mice with skin stimulated by plucking.
- Authors: Potten CS, Croxson MB
- Issue date: 1971 Dec
- Cell kinetics in the sebaceous glands of the mouse. II. The glands during hair growth.
- Authors: Hamilton E, Howard A, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1974 Jul
- Incorporation of tritiated thymidine into the skin and hair follicles. I. Oscillatory changes through the hair growth cycle.
- Authors: Potten CS, Jessup BA, Croxson MB
- Issue date: 1971 May
- Hair growth and hair follicle cell proliferation in histocultured mouse skin.
- Authors: Li L, Hoffman RM
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 26