AuthorsBudgell, Geoff J
Williams, Peter C
AffiliationNorth Western Medical Physics, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA dosimetric audit of IMRT has been carried out within the UK between June 2009 and March 2010 in order to provide an independent check of safe implementation and to identify problems in the modelling and delivery of IMRT.
CitationA national dosimetric audit of IMRT. 2011, 99 (2):246-52 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Dosimetry audit for a multi-centre IMRT head and neck trial.
- Authors: Clark CH, Hansen VN, Chantler H, Edwards C, James HV, Webster G, Miles EA, Guerrero Urbano MT, Bhide SA, Bidmead AM, Nutting CM, PARSPORT Trial Management Group.
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Investigation of pulsed IMRT and VMAT for re-irradiation treatments: dosimetric and delivery feasibilities.
- Authors: Lin MH, Price RA Jr, Li J, Kang S, Li J, Ma CM
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 21
- A multi-institutional dosimetry audit of rotational intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
- Authors: Clark CH, Hussein M, Tsang Y, Thomas R, Wilkinson D, Bass G, Snaith J, Gouldstone C, Bolton S, Nutbrown R, Venables K, Nisbet A
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Multicentre validation of IMRT pre-treatment verification: comparison of in-house and external audit.
- Authors: Jornet N, Carrasco P, Beltrán M, Calvo JF, Escudé L, Hernández V, Quera J, Sáez J
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Establishment of postal audit system in intensity-modulated radiotherapy by radiophotoluminescent glass dosimeters and a radiochromic film.
- Authors: Okamoto H, Minemura T, Nakamura M, Mizuno H, Tohyama N, Nishio T, Wakita A, Nakamura S, Nishioka S, Iijima K, Fujiyama D, Itami J, Nishimura Y
- Issue date: 2018 Apr