Cell membrane permeability during the cell generation cycle in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCell membrane permeability during the cell generation cycle in Chinese hamster ovary cells. 1973, 10 (3):195-7 Biophysik
- Structuredness of the cytoplasmic matrix and Michaelis-Menten constants for the hydrolysis of FDA during the cell cycle in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Authors: Cercek L, Cercek B, Ockey CH
- Issue date: 1973
- Glycerolization of Chinese hamster ovary cells in monolayer culture.
- Authors: Dooley DC
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- Effects of thymidine on deoxyribonucleoside triphosphate pools and deoxyribonucleic acid synthesis in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Authors: Bjursell G, Reichard P
- Issue date: 1973 Jun 10
- Effects of hyperthermia (45 degrees) on macromolecular synthesis in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Authors: Henle KJ, Leeper DB
- Issue date: 1979 Jul
- Increased drug permeability in Chinese hamster ovary cells in the presence of cyanide.
- Authors: See YP, Carlsen SA, Till JE, Ling V
- Issue date: 1974 Dec 10