Cell membrane permeability during the cell generation cycle in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCell membrane permeability during the cell generation cycle in Chinese hamster ovary cells. 1973, 10 (3):195-7 Biophysik
- Structuredness of the cytoplasmic matrix and Michaelis-Menten constants for the hydrolysis of FDA during the cell cycle in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Authors: Cercek L, Cercek B, Ockey CH
- Issue date: 1973
- Glycerolization of Chinese hamster ovary cells in monolayer culture.
- Authors: Dooley DC
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- Effect of amino acid and serum deprivation on the regulation of RNA synthesis in cultured Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Authors: Fan K, Fisher KM, Edlin G
- Issue date: 1973 Nov
- Increased drug permeability in Chinese hamster ovary cells in the presence of cyanide.
- Authors: See YP, Carlsen SA, Till JE, Ling V
- Issue date: 1974 Dec 10
- Control of passive permeability of Chinese hamster ovary cells by external and intracellular ATP.
- Authors: Kitagawa T, Akamatsu Y
- Issue date: 1981 Nov 20