AffiliationDepartment of Medical Statistics, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 9BX England
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn interface between a commercial flow cytometer (Ortho Cytofluorograf 4800) and a Desk Top Computer (H.P. 9845S) is described. Programs for data acquisition and analysis have been developed. These include cell DNA content analysis, 2-parameter (3D) histograms and sophisticated sub-population selection. Although cell sorting is not possible using the facility, the data acquired per cell is optimised and detailed analysis can be carried out. The system represents a flexible, easily controlled and economical method for storing and analysing flow cytometric data.
CitationComputerised acquisition and analysis of flow cytometric data. 1980, 11 (1):41-52 Int J Biomed Comput
JournalInternational Journal of Bio-medical Computing
- A new flow cytometric pulse height analyzer offering microprocessor controlled data acquisition and statistical analysis.
- Authors: Kachel V, Schneider H, Schedler K
- Issue date: 1980 Nov
- Multi-user system for analysis of data from flow cytometry.
- Authors: Fried J, Mandel M
- Issue date: 1979 Dec
- Visualization of multidimensional spectra in flow cytometry.
- Authors: Stöhr M, Futterman G
- Issue date: 1979 Jan
- Computer assistance in multiparameter flow microphotometry of mammalian cells.
- Authors: Stoehr M, Gebhardt U, Goerttler K
- Issue date: 1976 Aug
- [Value of computer processing of data acquired by cytofluorometry for biological analyses].
- Authors: Merdrignac-Lenoan G, le Pichon JP, Pellen P, Grosbois B, Quero JC, Genetet N, Chenal D, Genetet B
- Issue date: 1987 Dec