The influence of thymus cells in hemopoiesis: stimulation of hemopoietic stem cells in a syngeneic, in vivo, situation.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe influence of thymus cells in hemopoiesis: stimulation of hemopoietic stem cells in a syngeneic, in vivo, situation. 1973, 42 (3):395-404 Blood
- Graft-vs.-Host activity of thymocytes: relationship to the role of thymocytes in hemopoiesis.
- Authors: Goodman JW, Burch KT, Basford NL
- Issue date: 1972 Jun
- [Circulation of hematopoietic stem cells in the body].
- Authors: Khaitov RM
- Issue date: 1973 Jan-Feb
- Effect of lymphocytes on stem hemopoietic cell differentiation and allogenic inhibition.
- Authors: Petrov RV, Shvets VN, Man'ko VM
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- [The ancestral hematopoietic cell and its differentiation].
- Authors: Chertkov IL, Fridenshteĭn AIa
- Issue date: 1966 Jul-Aug
- Hemopoietic spleen colony studies. 3. Hemopoietic nature of spleen colonies induced by lymph node or thymus cells, with or without phytohemagglutinin.
- Authors: Curry JL, Trentin JJ, Cheng V
- Issue date: 1967 Nov