Observations on the settling and recoverability of transplanted hemopoietic colony-forming units in the mouse spleen.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, England
MetadataShow full item record
CitationObservations on the settling and recoverability of transplanted hemopoietic colony-forming units in the mouse spleen. 1973, 41 (3):409-15 Blood
- Dynamics of stem hemopoietic liver cells in the ontogenesis of mice of line CBA and C57B1-6.
- Authors: Alekseeva NY, Golovistikov IN
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- [The hematopoietic colony-forming cell--object of experimental study].
- Authors: Pereverzev AE
- Issue date: 1975 Nov
- The response of hemopoietic colony-forming units to repeated doses of x-rays.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Lajtha LG
- Issue date: 1972 Nov
- The ability of cell fractions of mouse spleen to repopulate the hemopoietic tissue and to mount graft-versus-host reaction.
- Authors: Blazi-Poljak M, Boranić M
- Issue date: 1975 Apr
- Effect of lymphocytes on stem hemopoietic cell differentiation and allogenic inhibition.
- Authors: Petrov RV, Shvets VN, Man'ko VM
- Issue date: 1974 Sep