Observations on the settling and recoverability of transplanted hemopoietic colony-forming units in the mouse spleen.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, England
MetadataShow full item record
CitationObservations on the settling and recoverability of transplanted hemopoietic colony-forming units in the mouse spleen. 1973, 41 (3):409-15 Blood
- Dynamics of stem hemopoietic liver cells in the ontogenesis of mice of line CBA and C57B1-6.
- Authors: Alekseeva NY, Golovistikov IN
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- [The hematopoietic colony-forming cell--object of experimental study].
- Authors: Pereverzev AE
- Issue date: 1975 Nov
- Effect of lymphocytes on stem hemopoietic cell differentiation and allogenic inhibition.
- Authors: Petrov RV, Shvets VN, Man'ko VM
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- [Interaction of lymphocytes with hematopoietic stem cells].
- Authors: Petrov RV, Seslavina IS
- Issue date: 1977 Nov
- The response of hemopoietic colony-forming units to repeated doses of x-rays.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Lajtha LG
- Issue date: 1972 Nov