Growth hormone and somatomedin levels in acromegalics treated with bromocriptine.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth hormone and somatomedin levels in acromegalics treated with bromocriptine. 1980, 12 (3):121-9 Horm. Res.
- Effect of bromocriptine on serum hormones in acromegaly.
- Authors: Carlson HE, Levin SR, Braunstein GD, Spencer EM, Wilson SE, Hershman JM
- Issue date: 1984
- Bromocriptine therapy in patients with acromegaly: effects on growth hormone, somatomedin A and prolactin.
- Authors: Werner S, Hall K, Sjöberg HE
- Issue date: 1978
- Bromocriptine therapy in acromegaly: use in patients resistant to conventional therapy and effect on serum levels of somatomedin C.
- Authors: Moses AC, Molitch ME, Sawin CT, Jackson IM, Biller BJ, Furlanetto R, Reichlin S
- Issue date: 1981 Oct
- The influence of bromocriptine on serum levels of growth hormone and other pituitary hormones and its metabolic effects in active acromegaly.
- Authors: Roelfsema F, Goslings BM, Frölich M, Moolenaar AJ, Seters AP, Van Slooten H
- Issue date: 1979
- Bromocriptine therapy in acromegaly.
- Authors: Sachdev Y, Gomez-Pan A, Tunbridge WM, Duns A, Weightman DR, Hall R, Goolamali SK
- Issue date: 1975 Dec 13