Phase I study of Navitoclax (ABT-263), a novel Bcl-2 family inhibitor, in patients with small-cell lung cancer and other solid tumors.
Ribeiro de, O
AffiliationDana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA. Leena_Gandhi@dfci.harvard.edu
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractResistance to chemotherapy-induced apoptosis represents a major obstacle to cancer control. Overexpression of Bcl-2 is seen in multiple tumor types and targeting Bcl-2 may provide therapeutic benefit. A phase I study of navitoclax, a novel inhibitor of Bcl-2 family proteins, was conducted to evaluate safety, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary efficacy in patients with solid tumors.
CitationPhase I study of Navitoclax (ABT-263), a novel Bcl-2 family inhibitor, in patients with small-cell lung cancer and other solid tumors. 2011, 29 (7):909-16 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Phase II study of single-agent navitoclax (ABT-263) and biomarker correlates in patients with relapsed small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Rudin CM, Hann CL, Garon EB, Ribeiro de Oliveira M, Bonomi PD, Camidge DR, Chu Q, Giaccone G, Khaira D, Ramalingam SS, Ranson MR, Dive C, McKeegan EM, Chyla BJ, Dowell BL, Chakravartty A, Nolan CE, Rudersdorf N, Busman TA, Mabry MH, Krivoshik AP, Humerickhouse RA, Shapiro GI, Gandhi L
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 1
- Safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of navitoclax (ABT-263) in combination with erlotinib in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Authors: Tolcher AW, LoRusso P, Arzt J, Busman TA, Lian G, Rudersdorf NS, Vanderwal CA, Kirschbrown W, Holen KD, Rosen LS
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Navitoclax, a targeted high-affinity inhibitor of BCL-2, in lymphoid malignancies: a phase 1 dose-escalation study of safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and antitumour activity.
- Authors: Wilson WH, O'Connor OA, Czuczman MS, LaCasce AS, Gerecitano JF, Leonard JP, Tulpule A, Dunleavy K, Xiong H, Chiu YL, Cui Y, Busman T, Elmore SW, Rosenberg SH, Krivoshik AP, Enschede SH, Humerickhouse RA
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- A phase I clinical trial of navitoclax, a targeted high-affinity Bcl-2 family inhibitor, in combination with gemcitabine in patients with solid tumors.
- Authors: Cleary JM, Lima CM, Hurwitz HI, Montero AJ, Franklin C, Yang J, Graham A, Busman T, Mabry M, Holen K, Shapiro GI, Uronis H
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Substantial susceptibility of chronic lymphocytic leukemia to BCL2 inhibition: results of a phase I study of navitoclax in patients with relapsed or refractory disease.
- Authors: Roberts AW, Seymour JF, Brown JR, Wierda WG, Kipps TJ, Khaw SL, Carney DA, He SZ, Huang DC, Xiong H, Cui Y, Busman TA, McKeegan EM, Krivoshik AP, Enschede SH, Humerickhouse R
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 10