UHRF1-mediated tumor suppressor gene inactivation in nonsmall cell lung cancer.
AffiliationRoy Castle Lung Cancer Research Programme, University of Liverpool, Department of Clinical and Molecular Cancer Medicine, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe UHRF1 gene possesses an essential role in DNA methylation maintenance, but its contribution to tumor suppressor gene hypermethylation in primary human cancers currently remains unclear.
CitationUHRF1-mediated tumor suppressor gene inactivation in nonsmall cell lung cancer. 2011, 117 (5):1027-37 Cancer
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate up-regulates tumor suppressor gene expression via a reactive oxygen species-dependent down-regulation of UHRF1.
- Authors: Achour M, Mousli M, Alhosin M, Ibrahim A, Peluso J, Muller CD, Schini-Kerth VB, Hamiche A, Dhe-Paganon S, Bronner C
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 4
- The Ubiquitin-like with PHD and Ring Finger Domains 1 (UHRF1)/DNA Methyltransferase 1 (DNMT1) Axis Is a Primary Regulator of Cell Senescence.
- Authors: Jung HJ, Byun HO, Jee BA, Min S, Jeoun UW, Lee YK, Seo Y, Woo HG, Yoon G
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 3
- UHRF1 is associated with epigenetic silencing of BRCA1 in sporadic breast cancer.
- Authors: Jin W, Chen L, Chen Y, Xu SG, Di GH, Yin WJ, Wu J, Shao ZM
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- LDOC1 silenced by cigarette exposure and involved in oral neoplastic transformation.
- Authors: Lee CH, Pan KL, Tang YC, Tsai MH, Cheng AJ, Shen MY, Cheng YM, Huang TT, Lin P
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 22
- The expression of DNA methyltransferases and methyl-CpG-binding proteins is not associated with the methylation status of p14(ARF), p16(INK4a) and RASSF1A in human lung cancer cell lines.
- Authors: Sato M, Horio Y, Sekido Y, Minna JD, Shimokata K, Hasegawa Y
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 18