The surface morphology of normal and malignant rat liver epithelial cells in culture.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe surface morphology of normal and malignant rat liver epithelial cells in culture. 1976, 12 (12):837-44 In Vitro
- Ultrastructural analysis of malignant conversion in vitro of epithlial cells derived from normal adult rat liver.
- Authors: Karasaki S, Simard A, De Lamirande G
- Issue date: 1976 Jul
- Growth and structural properties of epithelial cell cultures established from normal rat liver and chemically induced hepatomas.
- Authors: Weinstein IB, Orenstein JM, Gebert R, Kaighn ME, Stadler UC
- Issue date: 1975 Jan
- Carcinoma after malignant conversion in vitro of epithelial-like cells from rat liver following exposure to chemical carcinogens.
- Authors: Williams GM, Elliott JM, Weisburger JH
- Issue date: 1973 Mar
- Surface morphology and nucleoside phosphatase activity of rat liver epithelial cells during oncogenic transformation in vitro.
- Authors: Karasaki S, Simard A, de Lamirande G
- Issue date: 1977 Oct