The comparative effects of short-term DNA Inhibition on replicon synthesis in mammalian cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe comparative effects of short-term DNA Inhibition on replicon synthesis in mammalian cells. 1976, 103 (2):361-73 Exp Cell Res
JournalExperimental Cell Research
- Distribution of DNA replicator sites in mammalian nuclei. II. Effects of prolonged inhibition of DNA synthesis.
- Authors: Ockey CH
- Issue date: 1972 Jan
- Replicon origins in Chinese hamsters cell DNA. I. Labeling procedure and preliminary observations.
- Authors: Amaldi F, Carnevali F, Leoni L, Mariotti D
- Issue date: 1972 Oct
- Initiation of DNA replication in mammalian cells and its inhibition by reovirus infection.
- Authors: Hand R, Tamm I
- Issue date: 1974 Jan 15
- Microinjected deoxynucleotides for the study of chemical inhibition of DNA synthesis.
- Authors: Wawra E
- Issue date: 1988 Jun 24
- Initiation of DNA replication in human chromosomes.
- Authors: Nakagome Y
- Issue date: 1977 May