Reactivity of peripheral blood leucocytes against human fetal cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReactivity of peripheral blood leucocytes against human fetal cells. 1976, 12 (8):639-49 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Reactivity of peripheral blood leukocytes against human foetal cells. II. Cytotoxic potential of preparations enriched or depleted of different leukocyte populations.
- Authors: Vose BM, Moore M
- Issue date: 1977 Jan
- Cellular immunity in cancer patients against embryonal cells.
- Authors: Fossati G, Canevari S, Della Porta G
- Issue date: 1973 Aug
- Organ-related and malignancy-associated reactivity of cancer patients' leucocytes: a leucocyte migration study with tumour and foetal extracts.
- Authors: Matzku S, Zöller M, Ikinger U, Price MR
- Issue date: 1980 Oct
- Sensitization of leukocytes of cancer patients against fetal antigens: leukocyte migration studies.
- Authors: Zöller M, Matzku S, Schulz U, Price MR
- Issue date: 1979 Aug
- The cytotoxicity of leukocytes and lymphocytes from patients with rheumatoid arthritis for synovial cells.
- Authors: Person DA, Sharp JT, Lidsky MD
- Issue date: 1976 Sep