Studies of hydrolytic enzymes and isoenzymes of normal and neoplastic childhood renal tissues and their tissue cultured cells.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe hydrolases of acid and alkaline phosphatase and non-specific esterases were investigated by histochemical and electrophoretic techniques in normal and neoplastic renal tissues and their cultured cells. A distinct tumour specific pattern of non-specific esterases was demonstrated in Wilms' tumour. The reasons for the quantitative differences found in the distribution of alkaline phosphatase in Wilms' tumour and their cultured cells are discussed.
CitationStudies of hydrolytic enzymes and isoenzymes of normal and neoplastic childhood renal tissues and their tissue cultured cells. 1977, 49 (3):189-94 Br J Urol
JournalBritish Journal of Urology
- [Alkaline phosphatase secreting renal cell carcinoma with some speculation on alkaline phosphatase isozyme originating from kidney (author's transl)].
- Authors: Murahashi I, Inoue N, Hishida A, Aso Y
- Issue date: 1976 Jan
- [Isoenzymes of esterase, alkaline and acid phosphatases of urine and kidneys in acute radiation sickness].
- Authors: Surinov BP, Kulish IuS
- Issue date: 1975 Oct
- [A histochemical study of the activity of various enzymes in induced tumors of the kidneys in animals].
- Authors: Benemanskiĭ VV, Litvinov NN
- Issue date: 1969
- [Activity of myocardial, kidney and serum isoenzymes in experimental staphylococcal infection].
- Authors: Kashkin KP, Nikiforova NA
- Issue date: 1978 Jan-Feb
- Isoenzymes of acid phosphatase and non-specific esterases in cultures of neoplastic and normal tobacco tissues.
- Authors: Abrams BB
- Issue date: 1976 Mar 16