AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOn the base of 77 medulloblastomas of the cerebellum, it is a point out the actual management of children with medulloblastoma which can be summed up as a combination of surgery to relieve pressure and remove as much of the tumor as possible, para-operative vincristine, radical treatment of the whole C.N.S. by radiotherapy followed by maintenance chemotherapy of B.C.N.U. and vincristine.
CitationMedulloblastoma of the cerebellum. 1976, 9 (9):73-5 An Esp Pediatr
JournalAnales Españoles de Pediatría
- Authors: Sutton LN, Packer RJ, Schut L
- Issue date: 1990 Jan
- Medulloblastoma in childhood. Multidisciplinary treatment.
- Authors: Casotto A, Buoncristiani P
- Issue date: 1982
- Medulloblastoma. Current views regarding the tumor and its treatment.
- Authors: Wilson CB
- Issue date: 1970
- Medulloblastoma. Results of a sequential combined treatment.
- Authors: Bellani FF, Gasparini M, Lombardi F, Zucali R, Luccarelli G, Migliavacca F, Moise S, Nicola G
- Issue date: 1984 Nov 1
- [Results of combination treatment of medulloblastoma at the Charlottenburg Hospital of the Berlin Free University (1951 to 1980)].
- Authors: Habermalz HJ
- Issue date: 1987 Jun