AuthorsBateman, A J
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe dominant lethal assay in the mouse. 1973, 3 (2):73-6 Agents Actions
JournalAgents and Actions
- Chromosome aberrations in oogenesis and embryogenesis of mammals and man.
- Authors: Röhrborn G
- Issue date: 1971
- Induced dominant lethals in female mice.
- Authors: Hess R
- Issue date: 1973 Jun
- Sodium fluoride as potential mutagen in mammalian eggs.
- Authors: Jagiello G, Lin JS
- Issue date: 1974 Oct
- Mutagenicity tests with cyclohexylamine in the mouse.
- Authors: Cattanach BM, Pollard CE
- Issue date: 1971 Aug
- Induced dominant lethals in female mice: effects of triaziquone and phenylbutazone.
- Authors: Machemer L, Hess R
- Issue date: 1973 Feb 15